Our client, a leading specialty boutique investment bank is currently looking to add an Analyst to their team in Washington, D.C. If you're an Investment Banking/M&A professional at the Analyst level looking for a great opportunity in D.C. we look forward to hearing from you!
The role will involve the following:
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Attending client meetings
- Working with other Analyst level banking professionals
- Playing key role in all aspects of the transaction process - primarily in M&A execution
- Working on a lean deal team
- Maintain client relationships and building M&A product expertise
- Prior experience working at another investment bank or M&A Advisory firm
- Public and Private deal experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics
- Buy and sell-side M&A experience ideal
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Exposure to lean deal team and live deal experience
- All cash compensation
- Upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management
If you're an investment banking/M&A Analyst that is looking to join a reputable firm in Washington, D.C. please apply directly to learn more.
The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your resume!