A specialty Industrials Boutique Investment Bank in Fort Lauderdale is looking for high-performing individuals to join their Auto Retail/ Heavy Truck and RV Dealerships team. The Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses. The ideal candidate for the Analyst Investment Banking role will be a top-performer coming from a Boutique/Middle Market IB platform, possessing extensive M&A deal reps.
- Applies financial analysis, business experience and market knowledge to initiate, and/or assess the likelihood of completing an M&A transaction
- Quarterbacks new initiatives as requested by Senior Management and assist in M&A deal execution
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, or Business
- Minimum of 6 months of Investment Banking experience as an Analyst
- Extensive experience working on sell-side transactions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels, including senior management
- Ability to work with tight deadlines