Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a middle market investment bank in the DC/VA area actively adding multiple headcount to their rapidly growing team. They have seen consistent deal flow throughout this year and continuing to build a strong pipeline. This candidate will gain a generalist experience working directly with clients and senior bankers to take on senior responsibilities early on in your career.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing support to senior bankers on deal execution with middle-market clients.
- Conducting industry, market and company-specific research.
- Execution of sell-side and buy-side M&A transactions.
- Developing financial statement models and analyses
- Preparing all client pitch documents.
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of full-time investment banking experience.
- Series 63 & 79 or SIE licensing required.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.