- Build financial models independently for sector-related China A/H/ADR companies.
- Provide timely updates on stock levels for business development, strategy change, sell-side forecasts and etc.
- Work with compliance, data team and third-party data providers for industry data collection and analysis.
- Systematically maintain fundamental tracking system for portfolio companies.
- Execute quantities screening for preliminary idea generation.
- Be actively involved in day to day research projects and execution support.
- Expect to generate ideas independently with clear investment thesis, catalyst identification and trading suggestion in next 12-24 months.
- 2-6 years' experience in HK/China financial markets (including but not limited to IB, PE, Sellside, Buyside, Auditing firms...)
- Strong bottom-up analytical skills are must, including financial modelling, business model analysis, valuation framework and etc.
- Knowledgeable in China equity market dynamics and trading patterns.
- A good team player with collaborative and self-motivated mindsets.
- Fluent in Mandarin. Candidates who speaks another Asia language (Japanese and Korean) is an advantage