An industry leading financial institution is looking to hire an Audit Manager to join their Risk Internal Audit Team. This individual will lead staff auditors on a project basis across compliance risk, fair lending, enterprise risk management, mortgage origination & servicing, and/or data management. This role will focus heavily on controls testing and working with the first and second line of defense as well as senior stakeholders on conducting risk assessments. At the manager level, you will also be involved in developing action and remediation plans for the business for any key arising risks.
The ideal candidate will have roughly 10 years of experience in public accounting, risk management or internal audit. Additionally, they will be looking for experience with risk control assessments and excellent communication skills to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform end to end risk-based audits across compliance risk, fair lending, enterprise risk management, mortgage origination & servicing, and/or data management business lines
- Lead controls testing and risk assessment efforts for various relevant business lines depending on the Audit project
- Conduct analysis to identify potential key risks and develop plans to improve risk identification efforts
- Perform and document audit services such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing
- Communicate Audit findings to Senior stakeholders both internal and external
- Conduct internal training sessions for staff auditors
- 10+ years in public accounting, risk management, internal audit
- 4+ years of management/ supervisor experience
- Experience auditing across different risks for financial institutions
- CIA or CPA certification
- Excellent communication skills