We are seeking an Audit AVP will be responsible for managing and executing the internal audit function for the Frankfurt office of an international banking group. This role will involve working closely with the Head of Internal Audit, as well as other members of the senior management team, to ensure that the internal audit function is performing effectively and efficiently.
- Lead the planning and execution of internal audit engagements, including risk assessments, scoping, testing, and reporting.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare reports on audit findings and present them to senior management and the Audit Committee.
- Monitor the implementation of recommendations made in previous audit reports and follow up on outstanding issues.
- Stay up to date with changes in regulatory requirements and industry standards, and ensure that the internal audit function is compliant with these requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in internal audit, risk management, or a related field in a financial institution.
- Strong knowledge of banking products, processes, and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and German.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
If this vacancy sounds interesting to you and you want to take the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply for this big opportunity. For further information, please contact Leonard Angert or directly apply here.