Infrastructure and Operations Lead
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid)
Salary Range: 160,000 - 200,000
A top financial data supply chain company is looking to bring an Infrastructure and Operations Lead to the Technology Team. This individual will be responsible for assessing IT infrastructure and operations to identify operational issues and provide solutions.
- Lead the Infrastructure and Operation teams, assessing the IT infrastructure and operations organization to identify operational issues and provide solutions.
- Partner with InfoSec to deliver on critical information security and IT risk related initiatives.
- Manage relationships with third party vendor and hold them accountable for delivery of outsourced functions.
- Oversee the maintenance, monitoring, and upgrade, of all IT systems.
- 2 years of prior IT management experience
- Background in DevOps, infrastructure architecture, system administration, network administration, and storage administration
- Experience with AWS/Azure
- Experience managing IP based networks, WAN technologies, cloud, MS Office 365, Kubernetes, Kibana, and Grafana
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- PTO packages