A multi billion dollar blue-chip US credit hedge fund is hiring a Investment Grade analyst following a top-performing year, high annual returns and business-wide growth.
The hedge fund has an expertise across a variety of credit strategies and is globally recognised for it's excellence. The credit manager is hiring an experienced analyst with a minimum of c.3 years (but open to more senior) to help widen the UK exposure across performing credit.
- Conduct fundamental analysis and help to identify trading opportunities across Investment Grade.
- Monitor existing positions including news-flow, fundamental developments and supply
- Interact with sell side analysts, and rating agency analysts.
- At least 3 years of experience in fundamental credit analysis ideally in focusing on Investment Grade Credit.
- Strong proficiency in financial modelling and accounting
- Ability to analyse a range of sectors and provide a fundamental view
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills
- CFA charter holders (preferred)
If you would like the opportunity to be considered for this market-leading opportunity with a globally recognised brand, please apply directly on this site.