A leading Global Investment Bank is looking to hire multiple credit professionals within their Hedge Fund Credit Group.
This position will offer exposure to high-profile corporate transactions and will provide the opportunity to hone your credit skill set. This team is aligned with their Investment Bank and is essentially responsible for the credit assessment and approval for counterparties across the globe.
- Assess and evaluate counterparty exposure based on analysis of both quantitative and qualitative factors
- Prepare counterparty transnational credit proposals drawing conclusions related to credit assessment
- Conduct due diligence and interact with counterparties
- Participate in negotiations of trading documentation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills