- Identifying and developing new partners
- Responsible for retaining and growing the existing partner base
- Representing this firms products across the partner businesses, seeking out opportunities for growth and expansion
- Deep knowledge of the core product range
- Networking capabilities to create trust across the commercial team, and identify cross sector opportunities within the partners
- Responsible for achieving your assigned channel partner sales quotas
- Training and developing the partner sales teams to ensure our value proposition and product suite are front of mind in the organisation
- Support the inside sales team with their operational activity in working with the partners and resellers
- Analyse and report on partner initiatives
- Work proactively with marketing offering partner campaign ideas
- To build relationships to identify new opportunities
- You are a born networker with high energy, self-starter with a hands-on mentality and a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record.
- You are a natural communicator and team player with strong technical knowledge
- You have excellent presentation skills, able to tell compelling stories and deliver propositions the audience wants to retell.
- With 8+ years of experience,
- 3+ years experience minimum working within Partnership Sales