Presently our Investment Management recruitment team is working with a leading regional venture capital firm that invests in early-stage technology start-ups in Southeast Asia.
Based in Singapore, this Head of Investor Relations role will report directly to the Managing Partners.
Responsibilities of Head of Investor Relations include:
- Managing existing and prospective limited partners
- Developing a strategic plan for LP communications through multiple channels
- Working with marketing team to develop communication strategies for brand-building
- Working with finance teams to develop investor reporting materials
- Managing and coaching the IR team
Requirements of Head of Investor Relations include:
- 8-12 years of experience in Investor Relations
- Institutional Sales experience is a plus
- Meticulous , organised and attentive to details
- Experience with setting up and maintaining systems (ie. Data room, CRM)
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).