A NYC-based traditional proprietary trading firm is now expanding into the digital assets space, and is looking for an experienced Quantitative Trader/PM to lead their overall systematic digital asset efforts.
- 5-10 years of traditional Quant Research and/or Trading Experience (Equities or Futures Market Making Preferred)
- Strong understanding of market microstructure analysis and modeling
- Impeccable programming skills - Python, C++
- Interest in exploring the crypto space
- Leadership/Managerial experience is a plus, not required
- Collaborate with existing trading and technology teams to organize a digital asset buildout
- Lead the firm's overall crypto quant research and trading
- Hire & mentor junior quants
Compensation will be extremely competitive for this, and the company is willing to wait on non-competes. If you're interested in applying your traditional quant finance experience to the crypto markets, apply in now to learn more!