- Conduct fact-based analyses and problem solving, and develop actionable recommendations to drive business impact through improvements in cost, customer experience, and demand management.
- Own the end-to-end technology plan (milestones and deliverables along with timing, resourcing) in support of Consent order execution across various Program Groups.
- Provide leadership in an evolving and increasingly complex regulatory environment across all departments.
- Execute a process that will deliver on the expectations set by Citi's Regulators.
- Engage and provide updates with regulators, Internal Audit, Compliance Testing, and various Oversight teams and partners.
- Create/manage a change control function that ensures that automation and operations changes are tested end-to-end prior to implementation and that all changes are documented and approved.
- Work with other control leaders to identify, leverage and implement best practices and processes across Citi to strengthen our control programs.
- Develop daily metrics to assess quality of execution to feed scorecards at all levels.
- Apply knowledge of business products, processes and technology to identify opportunities for further strengthening of the control environment across the business.
- Keep abreast of competitive landscape. Is considered a subject matter expert in the field of control management.
- Manage, inspire, and attract top industry talent to deliver best in class digital experience for our customers.
- 15+ years of experience, including 10+ years' managerial experience directly managing high-performing technology teams with demonstrable and measurable results.
- Lean/Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification.
- Deep technical knowledge, with the ability to break down the work involved in solving them, and the impact of those decisions on engineering