- Managing the delivery of key strategic projects as a senior Business Analyst/Project Manager within the Foreign Exchange space.
- Define and communicate Foreign Exchange project requirements and specifications, possess an intimate knowledge of the end-to-end flow and how it integrates with the overall business.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- Working experience as an FX BA/PM on a front-office trading platform in the Investment Banking domain, in-depth knowledge of defining front-to-back flows and processes.
- Good understanding of Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Protocol.
- Familiarity with technical architecture such as the use of APIs, cloud services, SaaS, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role require effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)