Our Investment Management recruitment team is currently working with a leading Asian Investment Manager with a strong united culture across global offices.
They are looking for a Fund-of-funds Analyst to join their expanding team in Singapore.
Responsibilities of FoF Analyst
- Monitor existing portfolios by applying quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Recommend portfolio re-balance strategies
- Conduct due diligence on pipeline funds by performance analysis, peer comparison, interviews and reference checks
- Conduct macro and cross assets research
- Liaise with investment team to optimise portfolio asset allocations
- Liaise with colleagues from other global offices on research projects
The ideal candidate would have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in established financial institutions or buy-side firms
- Graduated from top-tier university
- Generalist coverage
- An international background
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).