- Day to Day administration of funds and valuation
- Preparing valuation reports
- Reviewing and preparing valuation reports
- Review and keep the register of shareholders of the fund up-to-date
- Assisting with Account opening and other activities
- Monitor cash activity of the fund and liaise with client to ensure sufficient cash balance for redemption payment
- Review policies, rules & procedures and streamline operational processes in order to maintain good quality services and support new business initiatives.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- At least 1-5 year's experience in audit, settlement, accounting or fund administration. (Seniority will depend on experience)
- Good knowledge of funds business.
- Experience in fund administration's transfer agency services is an advantage
- Good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese