Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re-imagine their careers, globally.
Our client, a global financial group focus on prop trading, asset management, and venture capital, is looking for a Frontend Developer to join the team to help them develop their cutting-edge technology. This role will mainly focus on building prop trading quant market making platform based on GUI architecture.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be in charge of:
- Rebuild their internal trading system GUI, mainly using C#
- Conduct the testing to assure application quality
- Migrate the existing features GUI by using the .JS framework
- Communicate with users to gather feedback for future development
As a Frontend Developer, you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of ZeroMQ message queuing library, Protocol buffers, Git for source control, is a big plus
- Fluent English communication skills is required
Perks and Benefits:
- Will have highly impact responsibilities working alongside with front office
- Chance to work in cutting-edge technology and go into innovative financial space
- Chance to work with bright mind in the industry