Front Office Engineer (C#/WPF) | Boutique Hedge Fund
My client is a $4B boutique hedge fund based in NY who is looking for a Front Office Engineer to join a small team of 3 for a 60 person firm.
You will be working on building a greenfield proprietary system that is used by every employee within the system on day-to-day basis for front office functions. This system can is used by traders to book and allocate trades and look at real-time analytics of performance.
The software development team is at the epicenter of the firm's pre/post trading and portfolio reporting functions. They directly interface with all business units and bring value additions with their thorough analyses, sustainable system designs and implementations.
- Desktop applications for trade capture, portfolio allocation and risk management
- A core data‐vending platform for reporting and analytics
- A monitoring framework for processes and infrastructure
- Bespoke Excel reports
We are looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science with 2+ years of experience
- Coding proficiency in the following languages/technologies: C#, WPF, SQL, Pyton
- Working proficiency in the following technologies: UI development preferably in desktop applications using WPF or WinForms, Microsoft Excel
- Experience or interest in some of the following: UX, prototyping, multithreading, memory and performance optimizations, process automation and monitoring, data analytics, system design, application development
- Strong written and verbal communication