Title: Fraud Strategy Associate
Company Summary: A well-known payments platform is expanding their fraud strategy division. They are looking for an experienced fraud strategist with an extensive background in data science and fraud. This role requires an individual who has a highly technical background who has experience in modeling and working at a payments firm. The ideal candidate is proficient using SQL, Python, and other modeling tools. A minimum of 6-8 years working in a fraud role is required. They are offering a competitive salary with bonus and equity incentives.
The Fraud Strategy Associate will be responsible for...
- Analyze cardholder transactions and provide expertise in the payments risk space
- Implement on-going tracking and monitoring of the performance models
- Produce clear visualizations, dashboard and reports for the risk team
- Support the risk team and help achieve the overall goals of the team
The Fraud Strategy Associate should have the following qualifications...
- 6-10 years of experience working in fraud management and strategy
- Knowledge of the payment industry and skill in fraud rule writing
- Confident communicator and ability to work with cross functioning teams
- Experience with programming skills (SQL, Python)
- The firm offers a competitive and negotiable salary, along with flexible benefit plans
- Full range of Insurance plans
- 401k match
- Fitness and tech service reimbursements