FPGA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with systems and software engineers to ensure proper implementation on newly developed and pre-established processing platforms.
- Utilize [C++] to develop signal processing algorithms and time-critical control functions.
- Deploy robust, scalable, and performance-driven software on large scale computing systems.
- Full application development using FPGAs to architect and design high performance computing platforms.
The FPGA Engineer MUST have the following Requirements: (aerospace industry experience NOT required)
- Bachelor's Degree (ideally in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics)
- 3+ years of experience in FPGA/System engineering (from scratch to finish)
- Expertise utilizing [C++ and/or Python] within the Linux platform environments
- Proficient working with programming tools VHDL (primarily) and/or System Verilog.
- Experience working with Xilinx or Altera development toolchains
Additional Qualifications are a plus:
- Experience with software tools; (GIT, Jenkins, Google Test, CMake)
- Strong communication skills, creative, and able to problem-solve efficiently
- Previous Radar domain knowledge
- Experience in implementation of complex control operations in software with defined performance timelines.
- Active U.S. Security Clearance
If you are interested in the FPGA Engineer role, please apply ASAP!