We are partnering with a global quant fund, headquartered in London, expanding their Asia team to kick start their FPGA projects, and looking for a hands on engineer.
This role is based either in Hong kong or Singapore, which trades across all major Asian, EMEA and US markets. He or She will be taking on infrastrucutre project, leading technical guidance across APAC regionally and globally.
- Bsc. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Hands on experience in RTL design and verification for FPGAs using Verilog, SystemVerilog or VHDL
- Experience in FPGA toolchains using Xilinx Vivado (preferred) or Intel Quartus.
- Experience of simulation environments, Modelsim/Quest, using Python within verification frameworks.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, Ethernet, UDP, TCP etc
- Knowledge of C++ for writing hardware APIs
- Understand the concepts of CICD pipeline and automated test tools
- Knowledge of Market Data protocol/strategy implementation