We are currently working with an international Investment Management Group.
They are seeking an Investment Analyst to join their Fixed Income (Global Developed Markets) team in Singapore to support the management and oversight of their externally managed Fixed Income portfolios.
Responsibilities of Fixed Income Investment Analyst:
Portfolio Management and Monitoring
- Support manager evaluations via assessments of performance, investment decision making and fund and/or company due diligence.
- Review and ensure all portfolios adhere to respective investment guidelines, desired risk exposures and investment objectives and strategies.
- Perform necessary analysis on credit, portfolios, and asset classes including but not limited to relative value analysis, quantitative modelling, and optimizations.
- Support strategic initiatives relating to asset allocation decision making and new manager selection and onboarding.
- Support all external and internal compliance and governance reporting.
- Provide portfolio analytics, including portfolio performance, return & risk-adjusted return attributions
- Support evaluation, coordination of investment strategies and portfolio actions across existing and new mandates, including benchmark review, portfolio scenario and stress testing
Requirements of Fixed Income Investment Analyst:
- Has 4-8 years of experience in Fixed Income, preferably relating to Global Developed Markets
- Possess strong analytical skills relating to credit and portfolio analysis
- Prior experience in manager/fund evaluation and selection
- Prior experience at an Asset Management firm
- Exposure to US IG
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).