An international bank is looking to add to their fixed income industry research team.
- Provide research and analysis on industries to proposal of strategic solutions.
- Providing information on economy and industry trends in East Asia as well as discussing client's business challenges and developing specific strategies to solve them.
- Conduct research across a specific industry at a micro and macro level to support the business in making credit decisions on new and existing clients, and establishing effective marketing strategies.
- Organise and analyse information and find facts.
- Perform analysis of real estate and other sectors such as transportation, construction, infrastructure, food & beverage and services.
- Identify clients' business challenges and make proposals for solutions based on correct understanding of the business environment surrounding the clients.
- Support all members of the team with presenting research outputs to the business.
- Leverage information from various sources to identify trends.
- Develop reports including brief reports and full reports to assess and recommend specific industries credit worthiness, profitability, growth potential and risks.
- Degree qualified
- Strong relevant experience
- Good understanding of corporate strategy, financial/capital market, and corporate finance