Job title: Executive Support Engineer
Work Model: 2x a week in office, domestic/international travel required, **MUST have reliable transportation to Westport**
Comp: $170-220k TC (base + bonus + benefits)
Summary: A single family office is seeking an experienced executive/VIP support engineer to directly support one of the most influential names in all of finance. The role will essentially be a concierge to this C-level individual, directly supporting their technical needs.
- Five (5) years of hands-on enterprise helpdesk (Level 1 or 2) or IT support experience in a collaborative, customer service focused multi-channel (email, chat, phone, zoom) environment
- Previous experience in a high caliber Help Desk environment, or previous Executive Support level preferred
- Specialization in C-suite support with global footprint across multiple time-zones
- Experience with information security a plus.
- Experience leading small teams or projects is a plus.
- Excellent ability to work independently on job responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory account creation, password resets, distribution groups, and other AD functions
- Technical and troubleshooting knowledge of Microsoft Office, Exchange, and O365 products including but not limited to: Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Azure AD, MFA authenticator.
- Demonstrated knowledge of personal computers including hardware, operating systems, and application software
- Proficient understanding of the components of a PC, Mac, and laptop with the ability to perform basic problem troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge and experience with the local area networks (physical and logical)
- Highly organized and able to maintain detailed and accurate documentation
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills complimented by an ability to effectively interpret and respond to customers' issues
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Exceptional communication and writing skills with the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Interact directly with the founders and their teams to resolve a variety of technical issues and troubleshoot opportunities to build in efficiencies
- Partner with technologists and end-users on a broad spectrum of technology projects such as:
- Assessing and adjusting current platforms to optimize user experience o Enhancing endpoint capabilities including endpoint management and controls
- Solving for a diverse set of use VIP driven cases - connectivity from remote locations, centralized management of consumer tech and applications
- Influence the direction of user experience and technology
- Help onboard new technology services as well as processes to maintain and measure their effectiveness
- Protect the vital intellectual property
- White Glove Support