Equity Algo Quant Researcher - $15BN AUM Hedge Fund - NYC
One of the top multi-manager hedge funds ($15BN AUM+) in NYC is looking for an Equity Algo QR to join their team. The firm has on boarded multiple PM's in recent months and are looking for experienced QR's to join the teams across equity and equity derivative products.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career with a challenging new role at a premier fund. You will have the opportunity to implement alpha generating strategies from day one. And working under a high-level PM will provide excellent learning and development for candidates or all seniorities looking to take the next step in managing portfolio/strategy risk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute and lead end-to-end research and implementation of execution algos
- Conduct quantitative research with a focus on statistical and predictive modelling
- Work directly with a portfolio manager to research, develop and implement multiple new trading strategies
- Assist with the development and implementation of the trading algos
- Ad-hoc support for other projects and tools within the team
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 2+ years of experience of hands on modelling/research of equity products
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills (Python, C++ or KDB/q)
- Masters degree in a computation field, Ph.D preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas and work to colleagues
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.