A top Prop Trading Firm is looking to onboard an experienced Equities Trader. The ideal candidate for the Equities Trader role will have a proven track record of success in managing high-frequency trading portfolios in a systematic prop trading environment. You also own or operate successful alphas/strategies and are able to bring them over to the firm.
- Research, develop, and implement a portfolio of high-frequency trading strategies, using quantitative models and algorithms to generate profits for the firm systematic strategies utilizing Python, C++
- Ensure thorough project quality and security while working with a team of traders, researchers, and technologists to develop and implement trading strategies that capitalize on market opportunities
- Monitor market trends and adjust trading strategies in real-time to maximize profits and minimize risk
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and patterns and optimize trading strategies
- Manage the firm's risk exposure and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- 5+ years of experience managing high-frequency trading strategies in a systematic prop trading environment
- Strong quantitative skills, with experience in statistical analysis, data science
- Deep understanding of risk management principles and the ability to manage risk exposure effectively
- Experience with equities, bonds, derivatives, and commodities trading
- Strong technology skills, with experience in trading platforms, data systems, and analytic tools
- Hands on programming experience with Python, C++, or Java
- A collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment that encourages constant innovation and growth through the development of elite trading technologies
- PnL split (%) or bonus based on strategy performance
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.