We are currently representing one of the leading European private equity specialists for fund investments in the mid-cap buyout segment. They oversee over two billion euros in assets and more than 200 fund investments.
- Supporting the investment team on market screening, evaluation of new investment opportunities and due diligence processes of Mid-Cap Buyout funds
- Monitoring of the existing global private equity portfolio, providing investment updates and contributing to investor reports
- Updating and maintaining internal database systems
- Ad-hoc support on broad set of potential projects and initiatives including ESG related tasks, annual investor meetings, sales support, etc. Your Requirements
- Excellent academic credentials, university degree or similar
- You've already gained relevant professional experience (incl. internships, work-study) in alternative investments (ideally private equity and/or Fund of Funds), investment banking or transaction services
- Fluent in English and German (both mandatory)
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Pro-active team player with enthusiastic approach to learning.
If this does sound of interest, apply now!