- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience.
- 24-27 vacation days depending on the contract.
- Pension scheme.
- 13th-month salary.
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary.
- 8% Holiday payment.
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities.
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues.
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster.
- You can choose to work from anywhere in the Netherlands.
- You will be leading a team of software developers working with Java, Spring Boot, Maven, Azure DevOps, Kafka, Cassandra, Oracle.
- You will be responsible for developing your team members.
- You will set and implement the strategies for future projects.
- You and your team will develop highly innovative banking solutions.
- You will be involved in the software engineering 50% of the time.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience with Java.
- Familiar with some of the following: Spring Boot, Maven, Azure DevOps, Kafka, Cassandra, Oracle, (test) automation (Cucumber), continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines, Azure DevOps, Helm, Kubernetes on OpenShift, Docker (Compose).
- Ideally some knowledge of Lit HTML/ Webcomponents, NPM.
- Ideally some management experience.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- You are willing to come to the head office twice per month.
- Currently holding valid work permit for the Netherlands.
If you are interested please contact Louise Bagge.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you are interested in discussing other opportunities or having a general conversation, please do not hesitate to reach out.