An international Elite Boutique are in need of an Analyst, an Associate and a VP to join their Middle-East & Africa M&A group headquartered out of Paris.
This group are highly reputed for their M&A/Corporate Finance activities and they have exposure to some of the most high profile projects to tangibly contribute to the development of the region.
This is a great opportunity for an investment banker interested to specialise in Middle-East & Africa regional coverage.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Substantial international travel once restrictions ease
- 2+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the Middle-East/Africa markets is a bonus
- French fluency is not essential but a bonus
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply if this is of interest to you!