Our team is creating a fast, flexible, easy-to-use modern Web UI for a new major financial product line, and we are looking for the right individual to join our team. The ideal candidate will have full-stack experience and be comfortable with both frontend interface creation and backend server APIs.
- As part of a small international team of experienced developers, you will be expected to help develop, enhance, and maintain Web User Interfaces across the product line. Your work will be held to a very high standard of reliability, clarity, and usability by the development team and our customers.
- As a Web UI Developer, you will work closely with the design team and Lead UI developer to deliver compelling and highly-polished UIs that update in real-time as information arrives.
- Frequently you will be expected to collaborate with the design, operations, and QA teams as needed to refine UI designs and advise on implementation issues.
- Able to work with a small team of developers through implementation of complex GUI systems.
- Able to reliably work with a minimum of oversight, but able to take direction as necessary.
- A constant level of attention to detail, able to produce final products at high levels of quality and polish.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude. Our team has exceptional productivity and high employee morale because we respect one another and work well together.
- Must have current legal authorization to work in the United States.
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS
- C# ASP.NET
- Experience working on an institutional financial trading product
- Kendo UI for jQuery
- Competence in C++ or C#
- OAuth 2.0 and/or equivalent authorization and authentication frameworks
- REST API design
- Familiarity with visualization techniques for big data sets