An international bank is looking to add to their Sustainable Finance team.
- Work with the Country Lead of sustainable finance to drive origination, develop client relationships and be seen as expert in sustainable finance by internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify sustainable finance transactions, be a centre of excellence understanding financing structures and industry trends.
- Further have to support the regional head develop and roll out regional and global strategic initiatives.
- Serve as a centre of expertise on a broad set of ESG topics.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic advice and transaction support for clients.
- Works with sales and coverage teams to identify and deliver on ESG-related advisory and product opportunities.
- Client focused, able to establish and leverage relationships and present solutions.
- Promote teamwork, collaboration and management of conflict across stakeholders.
- Skilled in creation of briefing materials, report writing and preparation of presentations.
- Knowledge of environmental and socials risks and ESRM policies.
- Able to independently drive initiatives with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge and experience across multiple products.
- Ability to work with lots of moving parts and complexity.