An award-winning consumer FinTech is looking for a leader in their statistical modeling department. This exciting remote opportunity gives you the ability to be a fundamental voice in the direction of a growing and established FinTech. They were also rated in Fortune Magazine's Top 100 places to work, while being a top tier company in their industry.
- Develop and implement statistical models
- Actively monitor the performance of models in production
- Manipulate programs to extract data
- 7 years experience developing predictive models, including origination's and behavior models
- 5 years programming in the SAS computer language
- Ability to confidently interact with senior and c-level management
- Experience in consumer lending
- 401K with Immediate Company Match
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Service & Holiday Bonus Program
If you are interested in the Director Statistical Modeling role, then please don't wait to apply.