Selby Jennings have partnered with a leading value add / opportunistic real estate fund who are hiring a mid to senior fundraising professional into their London office. The firm are raising for their 3rd pan-European fund and are launching opportunistic strategies (cross-sector) across North America.
The group have over $6bn AUM and a small team of capital raising professionals who broadly cover Europe. To bolster their fundraising for their Pan-European and North American funds, they are looking for an experience real estate capital raiser to join the team.
- Raising capital for opportunistic and value-add funds in North America and Europe.
- Investor Relations - including marketing, RFPs, CRM management and updating pipeline.
- Strong network of senior investment professionals within pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and family offices.
- Representing the firm at conferences and meetings globally as part of the senior fundraising team.
- 7+ years of real estate capital raising experience.
- Extensive and deep investor relationships across EMEA. Coverage across the Nordics, Benelux or DACH are a plus.
- A deep understanding of the current real estate market. Any experience selling opportunistic real estate is a plus.
- A driven individual who is able to work well both in a team and individually
- Any experience in investor relations is a plus.
If you are a seasoned real estate fundraiser looking to join a hyper-performing mid-sized real estate fund, then apply directly here.