A biopharma company in Miami is seeking a Director of Investor Relations to join the team.
- Develop and implement a strategic IR plan to communicate the company's story with the buy- and sell- sides
- Manage investor outreach and calendar, including roadshows and conferences
- Communicate with institutional investors, research analysts, and investment bankers on behalf of the company
- Maintain investor database
- Conduct peer research and quarterly updating of target lists
- Create materials for meetings, quarterly calls, investor events, etc.
- Respond to all investor inquiries
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years' experience in investor relations, preferably at a biopharma company
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time