An international banking group with a fast growing office in Frankfurt seeking a Director to join their Credit Risk Function. This is a second line of defense position that focuses on developing and maintaining credit risk frameworks, policies, and procedures and it's an exciting opportunity to join a reputable banking group in a location that is a key part of the organisations future growth plans.
- Develop and maintain credit risk frameworks, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor credit risk exposure to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement risk appetite, limit structures, and risk management strategies.
- Lead and grow a team of credit risk professionals.
- Develop and implement credit risk models to support business decisions.
- Collaborate with business units to identify and manage credit risks.
- Provide regular reports to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in credit risk management at a financial institution.
- Strong knowledge of credit risk frameworks, policies, and procedures.
- Experience developing and implementing credit risk models.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build and manage a team.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to credit risk management specific to the German market.