One of the largest managed care organizations in the country is looking to hire a Director, Actuarial Services to help lead their Medicaid actuarial team.
The Director, Actuarial Services role can be worked remotely in EST and CST time zones.
Responsibilities of a Director, Actuarial Services
- Manages preparation of actuarial financial reporting - including internal GAAP, DOI statutory, State Medicaid requirements, and CMS Medicare requirements
- Manages analyses in support of benefit and provider reimbursement changes, cost containment programs, and revenue rate changes/adjustments from State Medicaid offices
- Manages the rate negotiation process
Qualifications of a Director, Actuarial Services
- 10+ years of health actuarial experience
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Significant Medicaid experience
- FSA designation
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, actuarial science, or related experience required