We are currently representing a leading £20bn hedge fund manager who have lauched a Digital Assets Fund.
This role will sit on the Projects team and be responsible for initiating, overseeing and delivering strategic projects on behalf of the COO function. The book of work includes initiatives aimed at enhancing, automating and digitizing key processes across all business lines and functions. Typical projects are front-to-back in nature and cover the full lifecycle from conception to rollout.
- 5+ years prior experience in fast paced consulting and/or Asset Manager environment is essential
- Experience managing project lifecycle
- Project Management training or certification is helpful
- Jira or other collaboration tools are required
- Must have a keen interest in digital assets and helpful to understand the ecosystem
- Demonstrable track-record of delivering results with a with a creative solution-led mind-set
- Experience leading external vendor selection
- Knowledge of end-user applications in the financial service industry, in particular in digital assets
- Ability to move quickly from concept to reality.
- Self-starter and will thrive on working autonomously
- Important be flexible, enthusiastic and be able to be adaptable and working in an agile fashion
- Support the Head of Projects to shape & deliver initiatives focused on automation, digitization & efficiency
- Identify requirements, define solutions, drive delivery and track to completion
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from front office, support and control functions
- Work closely with external partners including service/application providers
- Develop solutions in agile fashion, demonstrating and iterating progress in real-time
- Work cross-function in order to achieve consensus