One of the most innovative financial services companies is looking for a GDPR Officer based in Berlin. Do you want to join an international and elite financial services company in the automotive industry in Berlin? Are you passionate about data protection and would like to drive further innovative projects? If yes, apply for this job opportunity now! Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.
- Take the opportunity to work with an innovative and dynamic financial services company in Berlin.
- An agile, professional, and highly international team.
- Flexible working hours with 2-3 days per week work-from-home options.
- Personal budget for further training and education.
- A salary between €70,000 and €90,000.
- You will manage, improve, and sustain the data protection frameworks in the firm across the DACH region.
- You will perform third-party risk assessments and mitigate risk.
- You will be the go-to person and advisor in regard to data protection matters
- You will develop controls and management methods in order to identify data breaches at an early stage.
- You will organize training for employees.
- You will raise awareness regarding privacy topics.
- Minimum experience of 1 year within the data protection field, as Data Protection Manager, DPO, Data Protection Officer, Data Protection Expert, Data Protection Specialist, or Legal Counsel.
- Completed education in Law, Economics, or Wirtschaftsrecht/Wirtschaftsinformatik, or comparable.
- Solid knowledge of GDPR/DSGVO.
- Affinity with IT security systems and processes.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail, please apply or contact us directly. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.