We are partnered with an exciting and unique consumer lending platform/fintech in order to bring on a senior credit risk analyst. This role sits at the junction of strategy and analytics, utilizing advanced statistical modeling in order to develop key insights to drive profitability and mitigate risk in the portfolio.
This role will be impactful across the entire consumer lifecycle, from developing acquisition strategies, to managing active balances all the way through loss mitigation. The team leverages various data science techniques across both internal and 3rd party data to make key strategic recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and implement key risk management policies and scorecards based on analysis of customer behavior data
- Continuously enhance portfolio performance framework by creating best in class analytical solutions
- Deliver key insights and recommendations to senior leadership and portfolio management team in order to affect bottom line profits
- Work cross functionally with marketing, technology, compliance and other relevant teams to ensure continuous improvement of credit risk management strategies and tools
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred) in a quantitative field, including mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, or data science
- 2+ years experience in a quantitative role, working with large data sets and leveraging advanced modeling techniques
- Exposure to consumer lending, secured or unsecured, credit risk modeling, fraud analytics, marketing analytics strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in Python, SAS, SQL
- Detail oriented and excellent verbal and written communication skills