My client company is a proprietary trading firm with global offices around the world. They're currently looking for a Data Integration Specialist (m/f/d) Python role to fill for their Paris office.
- Managing multiple and extensive datasets for the firm's trading platform.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand and address alternative data integration needs.
- Developing and optimizing API processes to ensure efficient and accurate data movement.
- Upholding the highest standards of code quality, applying coding theories to enhance maintainability and performance.
- Proven experience as a Data Integration Specialist, or similarly related fields.
- Familiarity with Python and Code Quality Theories.
- Expertised in financial data of equity/derivatives and structured/unstructured data management is a huge plus.
- Fluency in English (C1).
If you are interested in discussing this role in a more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. We'll be looking forward to your application. Please note that only applicants whose profile matches the requirements will be contacted. Your application will be treated confidentially.