Do you want a remote role with an option to go to the office in the heart of Berlin? Are you interested in joining one of Berlins best asset management companies? Are you looking for a role where you can grow and constantly learn? Do you want to be part of an innovative tech team?
- Flexible working hours and a good work life balance.
- Constant development and growth.
- Work with state of the art equipment and technology.
- Work in an international team with a great work culture.
- Deep insights into departments across the company.
- Flat hierarchy across the company. Clear and open feedback culture.
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition.
- Mentor other members in the team and help them grow in their skillset.
- You develop internal research tools to optimize all investments.
- You get the data from various sources.
- You create production solutions from prototyped code.
- You work on data architecture building ETL pipelines and perform continuous integration/continuous delivery, automated deployment and monitoring.
- You are responsible for the cloud migration strategy.
- You perform peer code reviews and develop test frameworks, scenarios, and strategies.
- You work with technologies and methods including Docker, Airflow, AWS Codebuild, Code Deploy, Elastic Beanstalk and Github, Web Scraping, External APIs, Custom Sources, Snowflake, S3, Postgres, Athena, AWS Glue, Airflow, EMR, PySpark, DRF, Plotly, Boto3, Athena, Frontend technologies.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in software engineering.
- Fluent in Python and expert in Pandas, Numpy, PySpark.
- Strong experience in cloud platforms, ideally AWS.
- Fluent SQL and well versed with Dockers, GIT and Airflow.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Louise Bagge.