An industry-leading American Investment Bank is looking to build out their Project Risk Oversight team with the addition of a Data and Risk Analytics Program Manager. This position would sit at the VP-level and work alongside the PMO Management to provide 2nd line oversight to the firm's Project Execution teams across all areas of the bank, overseeing their processes, methodologies, frameworks and guidelines. You would be managing the risks associated with project execution from an Operational Risk perspective, while keeping in line with developing regulatory expectations.
This role can sit in Rutherford, NJ and will operate on a hybrid basis, with 3 days a week in the office. The base pay can range from $145k - $160k, with a discretionary bonus.
The VP's responsibilities include:
- Building all PMO-related reporting and supervising the development of reporting solutions focused on PMO risk
- Partnering with Senior Management to spearhead the development of governance, operating models, engagement models, processes and procedures
- Supporting the development and refinement of KRIs including requirements gathering, data mapping, and logic definition
- Providing effective second-line challenge as it relates to data capture and reporting improvements across frameworks, organizational PMOs, initiatives, programs and projects
The VP should have:
- Prior experience working as a Program Manager, Project Manager, or any PMO-relate function
- Expertise in data modeling, with a deep understanding of how to build reporting dashboards
- A background in 2nd line oversight with a solid understanding of fundamental Operational Risk principles
- Experience with enterprise-wide regulations and policies preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
If this sounds like a good fit, please do not hesitate to apply!