A top Crypto Prop Trading Firm is looking to onboard an experienced News Trader to join their Quantitative Trading Team. The ideal candidate for this Crypto News Trader role will have a proven track record of success using real-time news and sentiment data to make decisions in a prop trading environment.
- Keep up with latest Crypto news and headlines
- Research, develop, and implement a portfolio of high-frequency trading strategies, using quantitative models and algorithms to generate profits for the firm utilizing Python
- Ensure thorough project quality and security while working with a team of traders, researchers, and technologists to develop and implement trading strategies that capitalize on market opportunities
- Monitor market trends and adjust trading strategies in real-time to maximize profits and minimize risk
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and patterns and optimize trading strategies
- 3+ years of experience managing quantitative crypto trading strategies in a prop trading environment
- Strong quantitative skills, with experience in statistical analysis, data science
- Deep understanding of risk management principles and the ability to manage risk exposure effectively
- Experience with news and event based trades (Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Nansen, etc.
- Strong technology skills, with experience in trading platforms, data systems, and analytic tools
- Hands on programming experience with Python,
- Experience with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- A collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment that encourages constant innovation and growth through the development of elite trading technologies
- PnL split (%) or bonus based on strategy performance (Target earnings of $1,000,000+ based on allocation size)
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.