Location: London, UK
Salary: £70,000 - £95,000
My client, a leading European Investment Bank, is looking to hire an Associate to join their European Corporate Finance team in London. The successful candidate will be exposed to a large number of high profile deals across different sectors, with the opportunity to specialise and evolve into one of the sector teams over time. The bank has been doing exceptionally well, and has successfully raised €26bn over 100+ transactions last year!
If you are an Associate with experience in M&A or ECM, looking to join a growing and international platform, apply today!
- Actively supporting the Corporate Finance team on IPOs (mainly), and pre-IPO financing rounds as well as secondary offerings from start to closing;
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative market, company and competition analysis;
- Performing financial analysis and building financial models (including comparable company analysis and discounted cash flow models);
- Preparing presentations materials, including pitch books and investor/analyst presentations;
- Attend deal pitches alongside other members of the Corporate Finance team;
- Conducting industry-wide or company-specific research, screening and analysis for corporate finance related topics;
- Degree educated at a top university;
- 2 - 5 years of experience within a top tier investment bank or corporate finance firm, with exposure to ECM or M&A transactions;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient oral and written business communication skills
- Ability to constantly adapt in a fast-paced, demanding environment in order to consistently deliver high quality work despite the significant workload;
- Able to collaborate effectively within a team
- Very good interpersonal and client management skills
If you are a Corporate Finance Associate looking to join a well established and growing brand, apply today!