We are currently partnered with a top firm looking to add a Corporate Development Manager and Director to their Healthcare Team. This candidate will sit with the team in Denver, CO. This Corporate Development Manager and Director will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining buy-side M&A reps, and working directly with clients and senior leadership.
Corporate Development Manager and Director will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on buy-side M&A, some sell-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Corporate Development Manager and Director should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Manager and Director role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.