Selby Jennings is exclusively working with a quantitatively driven investment firm that is looking for an AWS-focused DevOps engineer to join its high-performing team. This firm's highly innovative business model is the only of its kind within the finance industry, so you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds within finance. The firm is looking to IPO at the end of the year so this is the best time to join their movement.
- Manage the development, testing, and support processes in the SDLC lifecycle.
- Helping to improve productivity and speed through the build and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines.
- Deliver, implement, and maintain high-quality technical solutions, including configuration and maintenance of cloud-based systems, primarily in AWS, but will also include some Azure environments
- Must have expertise with AWS technologies and services
- Must have strong scripting/automation skills with either PowerShell, Python, or Bash
- Looking for 5-7 years of experience