A leading private credit firm focused on specialty finance and real estate is seeking an Analyst to join their Capital Formation team in New York.
- Create relationships with internal teams as well as externally with existing/prospective investors.
- Assist with content creation and marketing materials across various strategies.
- Will handle all aspects of client reporting documents.
- Provide sales support to the senior sales people.
- Project management of ongoing fundraising plans maintaining client pipeline and tools to track investor progress.
- Manage prospect and existing client due diligence requests.
- Work with the investments, accounting, and legal/ops team to handle investor requests and marketing needs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant IR or client service role
- Experience at a large asset manager or investment bank desired