We're supporting one of our long-standing clients in the growth of their newly opened Amsterdam office which they are planning to expand heavily over the next few years. They're actively looking to hire a Low Latency C++ Developer to work on developing the software for their global electronic trading systems.
Having placed multiple members of their team in their London office over the last few years, we have thorough insight into the company's day to day work, plans for diversifying their portfolio and internal career trajectories on offer. Joining a small team at a growing stage like this means they're looking for autonomous workers who are interesting in learning and challenging the head of this team who comes from a wealth of experience within the Quantitative Trading and Investment Strategies industry.
- Use the best algorithms and data structures to create the most efficient and clean code possible, leveraging knowledge of processor architecture and FPGAs to optimise code for particular executions.
- Co-design and develop low latency algorithms with traders and FPGA developers.
- Implement application-level network protocols using C++ to connect their new trading venues.
- Investigate latencies and any production issues that arise from data and most importantly identifying and fixing said issues without impacting their production environments.
- Optimising their big data infrastructure used for market simulations and post-trade analysis.
- Minimum BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years C++ experience
- Good basic understanding of operating systems and network fundamentals
- Interest in getting your hands dirty with system-level programming
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming concepts is compulsory.
Unfortunately no sponsorship is available for this position.
If this could be of interest, please apply with your latest resume and someone will be in touch shortly to discuss!