C# Developer - Chicago/ Hybrid
Senior Software Engineer - Full-Time
Join a top tier brokerage firm seeking a back-end software engineer excited to participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for both internal and public facing applications. If you have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code, we want to talk. You will work directly with all stakeholders and creating new features for our next generation platform to support our web-based trading and account management platforms, REST/GRAPHQL APIs, as well as other internal applications and services. We work in a very agile environment, often deploying changes a few times per week, so you and our clients will quickly experience your impact.
- C#, .NET, MS SQL, REST, GraphQL
- Experience with trading / brokerage / investment
- Full-lifecycle development of new and existing services
- Extending functionality of our REST and GraphQL APIs
- Work closely with trade support team to troubleshoot issues and carry out urgent fixes as necessary
- Work collaboratively with product design and development team to architect and implement new features and systems
The Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Five to eight (5 - 8) years of professional software development experience
- Ability and willingness to take full ownership of assigned tasks and solutions (design, implement, test, deploy, maintain, iterate)
If you are interested in the Software Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply!