An industry-leading asset manager based in San Francisco is hiring a Risk Analyst to assist in the complete build out of a centralized risk function to help manage overall risk for the firm.
The firm is looking for junior candidates with a strong quantitative skillset looking to grow into a leader on the buy side. The hire will be responsible for building and creating risk frameworks, dashboards, and the risk infrastructure, while also serving in a risk advisory position as the platform matures.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with proficiency coding in Python, great communication skills, and prior experience working on the buyside in a risk function.
- Building and creating risk frameworks, dashboards, and essentially the risk infrastructure from scratch to help manage the overall risk for the firm
- Working directly with the CIO and Front Office
- Managing ad-hoc projects across different business lines
- Proficiency coding in Python
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively work with senior management on a daily basis
- 2-4 years of experience at a multi-strategy hedge fund